Saturday, February 2, 2013

-February Update-

Hello Fellow Ramones Fans.

As You Probably Know, About 99.9% Of The Links On My Website Don't Work Anymore. Mainly Because Of Mega Upload Being Shut Down, But Also Because Of My MediaFire Account Being Suspended.

Because The Links Have Been Dead For A While, I Am Going To Spend All This Week Re-Uploading Every Single Concert On This Website. By The End Of The Week, I Should Have Mostly Everything Restored. During This Week, No New Concerts Will Be Posted.

Also, It's Great To Be Back In The Community Again, I'd Like To Thank The People Who Thank Me On Every New Post I Make.

Finally, It's Been About A Year Since I Posted My List Of Wanted And Existing Concerts. If Anyone Has Or Knows Where To Find Any Of The Concerts Listed On Either List, Please Let Me Know.

Completely Re-Uploaded:
(NOTE: Links Expire After 30 Days Of Inactivity)
AUDIO: COMPLETE
VIDEO: COMPLETE (Except 94-08-16, Due To A Corrupt File).

Cheers,

Mario.

21 comments:

  1. Awww, you're the greatest Mario! Thank you SO MUCH for all you do and have done, for all of us! I look forward to EVERY new post and update, and am really excited that the older uploads will be reposted...I was at so many of these shows, and can't wait to relive them again. This is really the next best thing to being there, and since that's no longer possible, your site is like a lifeline, and that is a great gift. All the very best to you, my man! :)

    PS. Joey would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, thank you very much for doing this. Keeping the Ramones aliver for old and new fans is the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Agree. A Lot Of My Concerts I Found Years Ago And Are Very Hard To Find Today. It's Good To Let Different Generations Listen To This Band.

      Delete
  3. Oh boy, 1992 are up! YOU ROCK, Mario! Thanks so, so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx for reposting the ramones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Desicion Mariobrother !!!
    Take Your Time And Do Your Best Mate.
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mario. I am putting on a pot of coffee as it's going to be a looooong week.
    -Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless You,

    Take IT Dee Dee

    1-2-3-4

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will try to do my part by frequenting the links every 25 days or so ;)

    This is so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great, thanks.

    FYI, you skipped 78-09-13 Beat Club (Musikladen TV Show) - Bremen, Germany - it's still got a broken megaupload link.

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Had 2 Versions Of That Concert Uploaded, The One You Mentioned Was A Lesser - Quality Version. And Thanks!

      Delete
  10. Mario, you are a re-uploading Maniac today! Woweee! Up to 1993 already...wait, 1994!

    A toast to you, my good man! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks For Your Comments. I Uploaded About 220 Concerts Today, Going To Take A Break Until Tomorrow. Hope You Enjoy!

      Delete
  11. Yay, your comments are working! :)

    Ha, yes, you most certainly deserve a break, that's a whole lot of uploading, but oh so very much sincerely appreciated!

    You're a true Ramones Warrior! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you please link me your website from where i can download the shows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What Are You Talking About? I Re-Posted Everything On This Website. Check My Old Posts.

      Delete
    2. You wrote "I Am Going To Spend All This Week Re-Uploading Every Single Concert On My Website" and i thought it was a different website and not this.

      Delete
  13. Mario diserves a ramones logo ribbon for what he's doing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all your hard work on this; very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much, man. As a Ramones fan I really apreciate all the concerts you post!!

    ReplyDelete