Wednesday, August 26, 2020

87-09-26 Devonshire Downs - Northridge, California, USA

Back with another upload. This time a concert which I only discovered today. 
Full credit goes to Louis Elovitz on YouTube. He filmed the concert, I downloaded and tracked it to MP3 format. The show has a few cuts and missed the second encore, but is a great early Marky show!

The Ramones
Live At Devonshire Downs
Northridge, California, USA
September 26, 1987

Quality: 6/10

Track Listing
1. Teenage Lobotomy [Cuts In]
2. Psycho Therapy
3. Blitzkrieg Bop
4. Do You Remember Rock & Roll Radio
5. Bot 'Til You Drop
6. Gimmie Gimmie Shock Treatment
7. Rock & Roll High School
8. I Wanna Be Sedated
9. The KKK Took My Baby Away
10. Chinese Rock [Cuts In]
11. Weasel Face
12. Love Kills
13. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
14. Rockaway Beach
15. Garden Of Serenity
16. Too Tough To Die
17. Mama's Boy
18. Animal Boy
19. Wart Hog
20. Surfin' Bird
21. Cretin Hop
22. I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
23. Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World
24. Pinhead
25. I Wanna Live
26. Somebody Put Something In My Drink
27. Bonzo Goes To Bitburg


5 comments:

  1. again it not possible to download ...
    the link doesn´t work for europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're again, for a long time I didn't know anything about you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link isnt working anymore, but thanks for keeping alive this site from time to time. This is the best place for true Ramoes fans

    ReplyDelete