Sunday, July 27, 2014

77-05-10 Lantaarn - Rotterdam, Netherlands (Master)

Hey.

Even though I don't post very often, I still actively trade and download Ramones concerts.
This concert recently went up on Dime (http://www.dimeadozen.org/). It was taped by "Mad Taper" Hans De Vente, and is an uncirculated master tape. Quite a rare find to get, 37 years after it was recorded.

Dime is a great place for Ramones and any other band recordings. Check it out!

I hope you all enjoy this gem. I'll be checking the site for a few days, might re-upload some concerts by request.

Mario.

The Ramones
Live At Lantaarn
Rotterdam, Netherlands

AUD MASTER - FULL CREDIT TO HANS AND DR. DEMONIC FOR THE REMASTER. 

Track Listing (In Order): 
Loudmouth
Beat On The Brat
Blitzkrieg Bop
I Remember You
Glad To See You Go
Gimmie Gimmie Shock Treatment
You're Gonna Kill That Girl
Carbona Not Glue
Swallow My Pride
Commando
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
Havana Affair
Listen To My Heart
California Sun
Judy Is A Punk
I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
Pinhead
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
Today You're Love, Tomorrow The World
Suzy Is A Headbanger
Chain Saw
Let's Dance

3 comments:

  1. thanks for another beauty !!!! keep posting shows !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i thought i never would see this blog see life ever again , keep the hart of the ramones going, hay ho lets go

    ReplyDelete